Following a week-long benchmark test, our software produced mining revenues significantly higher than our nearest GUI mining software competitors.
- All machines running i5-2400 CPU’s with 8GB of RAM
- All NVIDIA GTX 1060 graphics cards using driver 417.22
- All machines were running in the same room (same temperature)
- Each GUI miner set to auto mine where the software itself auto switches between coins being mined based on the coins profitability
- 3rd Party Mining feature enabled in Cudo Miner advanced settings
- GPU overclocking in Cudo Miner disabled
- Results will vary depending on coin prices, coins mined and hardware used
- The figures below are AFTER fees
So there we go, rather conclusive with returns more than double that of our nearest competitor and had GPU overclocking been enabled, the difference would have been even bigger!
Unsurprisingly, we were shocked by the sheer difference, but the results are simply months of hard work, listening to our community and real testament to how well our software development team have optimised the automated multi-miner feature. We would expect experienced GPU rig miners who have applied overclocking settings and optimised their environments per hashing algorithm to see returns of 20-30% higher than the same two competitors when running a comparison benchmark test.
Not downloaded Cudo Miner Yet?….