1. Firstly, go to www.cudominer.com download and install the software. Cudo Miner supports Windows 7 or later (x64) , macOS 10.9+ and Ubuntu 18.04.
2. CLICK Create An Account OR if you already have an account Enter your username and login. Sign up for a Cudo Account by entering your Email Address and Password or by using one of the alternative methods listed.
3. Enter your Name and your Username (username automatically removes spaces ), this will be displayed in the Cudo portal and on the Cudo Miner Application. CLICK save to continue. Make a note of your Username and Password. CLICK the GET STARTED button. You will be redirected to the software and logged in.
4. The onboarding screen gives you the chance to choose your settings to get started with. You can choose to Enable Third Party Miners to allow Cudo Miner to download closed source miners. While we do our best to ensure they are safe, we do not take responsibility for any issues caused by them. Tick the box to confirm you understand the risk.
5. The SETTINGS tab allows you to go back and change any of the settings from the onboarding screen including enabling/disabling CPU and the ability to throttle your GPU limit. Advanced users you can go into the miners Advanced Settings, which will let you optimise your configurations to your mining preferences.
6. CLICK ENABLE and the software will benchmark. This may take up to 5 minutes so sit back relax and go make a cup of tea.
7. DEVICES MENU expands for each device to display hardware and drivers installed, benchmark results, current mining status and GPU health data including temperature and wattage.
8. TRANSACTIONS tab in the web console allows you to withdraw funds (you can choose your payout coin option within the Settings Menu). in the currency of your choice. Simply CLICK withdraw funds and put in your wallet address.
9. Earn more by referring friends. For tracking Referrals Menu in the Web Console. Here you will find your unique referral link which can also be found in the Miner application.
Now you’re all set up and mining away, come join us on our Telegram to give feedback, ask questions and request support. Also, follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page.