The Cudo Miner software is free to download. We take a mining commission to cover operational and development costs so that we can continually improve the software profitability and features.
We’re excited to provide our community with an improved fee structure.
Your mining performance is checked on a daily basis. Different fees are applied based on the amount of cryptocurrency mined in the last 30 days*:
% fees for BTC mined:
- 6.5% – Bronze (for less than 0.005 BTC)
- 5% – Silver (for greater than or equal to 0.005 BTC)
- 4% – Gold (for greater than or equal to 0.01 BTC)
- 3% – Platinum (for greater than or equal to 0.05 BTC)
- 2.5% – Palladium (for greater than or equal to 0.1 BTC)
- 2% – Iridium (for greater than or equal to 1 BTC)
- 1.5% – Diamond (for greater than or equal to 10 BTC)
*Fees for users being paid out in other coins than Bitcoin are calculated using BTC exchange rate on the day of mining.
For questions about fees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a minimum withdrawal amount but no withdrawal fee: withdraw answer.
If you operate a mining farm, contact us for custom pricing here