The following steps will help solve the issue with ‘No devices found’ in your hardware table in the desktop miner app (NVIDIA ONLY).
Firstly, you will need to check if you have the following file: NVML.dll
- On your Windows device go to C:\\Windows\System32 and search for NVML.dll
- Copy the file
- If you are unable to find the NVML.dll file you will need to reinstall your drivers
Secondly, you will need to create a new folder in your program files to copy the NVML.dll file into.
- Go to C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation
- Create a new folder called “NVSMI” make sure the folder path looks like the following: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI
- Paste the NVML.dll file into the “NVSMI” folder you have just created.