This week we’re pleased to announce the GPU overclocking feature for AMD miners is now live through our Windows build. This means AMD miners can now set core clock, memory clock, power limiting and fan speed from within the application! ?
Below, we take a look at what else is new and what we have in store for the near future…..
What’s new in v0.10.0
- GPU Overclocking: AMD overclocking added to the Windows build
- Earn On Startup: Option added to Settings for automatic mining ON/OFF after a reboot>
- Optimal Settings: Added suggested software settings for AMD Ethminer
- GPU Overclocking: Fields now use offsets instead of Mhz
- Advanced Settings: Now shows minimum and maximum overclocking offsets
- GUI: Added platform OS icons to Devices page in the Web Console
- GUI: Missing NVML will now show an appropriate message in Advanced Settings
- Fixed:Suggested Settings button still showing if no settings are available
Fixed:Cases where miner job uses overclocking settings when option is disabled
Miners on NVIDIA: Please note that if you have GPU overclocking enabled, you will need to make sure you run Cudo Miner in administration mode for the Power Limit setting to take effect.
Unsurprisingly, we have been receiving a lot of feedback from our rig mining community with mid-to-large environments asking for central management features. This is a bit of a beast development wise, so we are carefully scoping the feature set and development time required. We’re all really excited by this and will be able to let you know a bit more about the timeline over the next few weeks.
If you’re a rig miner and would like to put forward any suggestions for the planned Central Management build, please feel free to message us on Telegram.
Not downloaded Cudo Miner yet? Get it here…