2019, we’re coming for you!
With little over a week for the first development sprint of 2019, our team made some excellent progress with improving a number of features, refreshing the miners appearance and also fixing some pesky glitches. All of our miners should now be on v0.9.4. If you’re miner is still showing as v0.9.3, please restart the application and allow the miner to auto update.
What’s New in v0.9.4?
- Overclocking: Suggested & Restore Advanced Settings buttons added to overclocking page
- Benchmarking: Toggling third party miners will now persist any previous benchmark results
- Advanced Settings: Validation to Advanced Settings fields added
- GUI: Re-styled user interface
- UX: Improvements to app interface responsiveness and performance
- UX: Added FAQ links to settings
- UX: Added social sharing buttons to Referrals page
- Fixed: Overclocking fan getting stuck on 100%
- Fixed: Miner freezing on first boot without internet
- Fixed: Miner flashing every 5 minutes due to change to organisation object
- Fixed: Issue with miner restarting experienced by some users
Not downloaded Cudo Miner Yet?….
Constantinople Hard Fork
As some of you will be aware, the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork which is part of Ethereum’s progression from a Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency, has been delayed. However, we are ready for it and your Cudo Miner application will continue ETH mining as per usual once it takes affect.
What We’re Working On
- Crash Detection: Better crash detection for the desktop miner application
- Further payout coins: We’re adding new payout coins to join the current BTC and ETH options
- AMD overclocking: AMD miners will soon be able to apply GPU Overclocking from within the miner
- Surprise?Maybe…. Stay tuned to find out! 😉
As our community grows in both numbers and experience, so does the level of feedback that we’re receiving. Our team are now scoping each suggestion and we’ll strive to get as many of them released in the next few months as possible. Here’s a few of your suggestions:
- Per GPU hashrate and share acceptance display
- Auto set GPU to lower limit whilst computer is in use>
- Remote monitoring and reboot
- More data and graphs in the web console dashboard to including average hashrate & time spent mining each coin
- Feature to install across large environments rather than per device
Keep ‘em coming!
And lastly…… A big shout out to one of our community, Brandon Coin for making a video over the weekend. Nicely positioned for gamers looking to earn some crypto as well. Cudos to that!