Intructions on how to run Cudo Miner in the background, as a service, for Windows, Linux and MacOS are below.
1. Open the installer
2. Select the headless mode when asked for the installation type.
4. Enter your organization username when prompted.
5. Complete the installation and navigate to the web console to administrate your miner.
1. Follow the Linux installation instructions and install the “cudo-miner-headless” package only.
2. Navigate to the console to administrate your miner.
1. Run the installer package.
2. When the installation type screen is reached select the “Customise” button.
3. Un-check the desktop app from the list and finsih the installation
4. Complete the installation and navigation to the console to administrate your miner.